Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pastel Palette








Top: Marshall's, Skirt: Marshall's, Shoes: Steve Madden via DSW, Necklace: The Loft
There is not a more liberating feeling than wearing pastels in the summertime.  Pastels are the go-to color palette for summer clothing.  The breeziness and delicateness of the skirt coordinates perfectly with its light pink, blush color.  Paired with these Steve Madden block heels, I believed that the cutouts in the shoe went perfectly with the slit in the skirt.  Another way to go for that ultimate pastel look is with choosing your nail color and design.  My friend is amazing at doing nails and she did this floral design for me which I love!  It took me a very long time to decide what color I wanted to, but finally I decided on this light blue color because it went well with a lot of pieces in my closet, and you can never go wrong with a floral print in the summertime.

15 comments :

  1. Wow you are very talented! It is amazing how much you know about blogging from such a young age! Great job, and keep blogging!

    xoxo,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Chic and romantic. I love pink and gray together.

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful look, I absolutely love your skirt!

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfit. Love it from head to toe. Perfect combination.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit... love the pink-and-grey combo. The skirt is oh so beautiful, I wish I had such lovely girlie things in my wardrobe!
    Grace x
    http://bonjourgrace.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!! that means a lot! :)

      Delete
  6. This is really lovely, those tones are so irresistible together!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top