Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Senior Prom Dress




Dress: Adrianna Papell
Well I am now officially done with high school and am about to start college in a little more than a month, which is such a weird thing to think about! Just a few weeks ago, I went to my senior prom and had a great time.  One of the most exciting parts about the prom was looking for a dress to wear. From the beginning of the search, I knew that I wanted to have something different: elegant, beaded and not necessarily a prom dress. I first saw this Adrianna Papell dress at Bloomingdale's, and it was the only dress that I actually liked even a little bit and was in my price range.  However, the store did not have the correct size and color that I was interested in.  10 stores later, I went to Estelle's Dressy Dresses and did not like a single dress out of the thousands of dresses there.  While my mom and I were about to walk out of the store, my mom suggested looking in the women's section, which did not have nearly as many choices as the main section of dresses in the store.    After a few minutes of looking in this section, I found the same exact dress, in the correct size and color, that I had seen in Bloomingdale's and knew that it was mine.  To top it off, I wore my grandmother's earrings and bracelet, which were given to my mom a long time e ago. It made the night even more special that I was able to wear her jewelry. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top