Friday, May 20, 2016

Seaside Happiness


As soon as the weather hits 65 degrees and above, I instantly have the need to spend as much time as possible outdoors, preferably by the water.  There is just something so relaxing about breathing in fresh salt water, and listening to the motion of the calming seas. For me, this is always the best way to clear my head and to instantly boost my mood. Last year, my mom and I started a tradition of visiting a new nearby town and just taking time to explore and walk around it. We both agreed that this town pictured above, Northport, was our favorite one that we visited. It has a cute, quaint town-feel to it, along with the charm of the water-front view.







Top: Zara, Boyfriend Jeans: The Gap, Shoes: Soludos, Earrings: Macy's, Necklace: Macy's. Handbag: Michael Kors


About my outfit: Aside from giving the excuse to step outside into the sunshine, Springtime means shedding those layers and freshening up your wardrobe. One sea-side essential this season is these classic Soludos espadrille sandals. I love the feminine touch of these black laces, which remind me of wearing pointe shoes again from when I used to do ballet. The sand color that these shoes come in compliment the black lace, and are the perfect pairing for nearly an outfit, this time of year. I paired it with this sleek structured top from Zara, which created a great contrast against these casual boyfriend jeans, to even out my look.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top