Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Post-Holiday Season






 Pajamas: Ralph Lauren via Macy's, Mug: Anthropologie, Earrings:Giani Bernini via Macy's

If you love the holiday season just as much as I do, you must know the slight sadness that comes right after it is over.  The entire month of December is always so exciting for me and much anticipated the 11 months prior to which. The second I see the festive window displays at every retail store in NYC, my whole mood is turned around.  Everyone just seems to be in a jollier mood and suddenly, some (not all), of your worries fade away. This season only comes once a year and it never fails to fly by, so I have learned to cherish it and enjoy it as much as possible-even after it is over.

We can all agree that the week after Christmas is a pretty fun time as well, because it is when we get to use our new gifts. I always like to take this time to relax as much as possible, and to really sneak in those last seconds of the holiday season as I can. What better way to do this than to slip on your new comfy pair of pajamas, sip a warm cup of tea, and read a new book under the still lit tree? The answer is..it doesn't get much better than this!

2 comments :

Back to Top