Thursday, January 22, 2015

Liebster Award

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank Sarina Cannizzaro from Kiss of Pink for nominating me for the Liebster Award!  This award is passed around in the blogging community to bloggers who have 200 or fewer followers, as a way for bloggers to get to know one another. In order to accept the award, each nominee has to answer the questions that the nominator asked them.  They then have to make up eleven questions of their own and pass it on to five other bloggers who he/she wishes to nominate for the award. 
Here are my responses to the questions that Sarina asked me!:

1. How did you create your blog name?
When I first decided to create my own blog, it honestly took me a little while to come up with the right name for it.  I knew that I wanted to include a clear hint in the name to show that it is primarily a fashion blog.  As I started coming up with different names in my head, for some reason the word 'craving' came up because I am constantly craving different foods and I thought that it also related to fashion because along with most other people, I am always looking into new trends and styles to incorporate into my wardrobe. 

2. What made you want to start blogging?
For as long as I can remember, fashion has always been a huge part of my life. A few years ago, I decided that I wanted to share my ideas and personal style with others who have similar interests to me.  It is a way for me to share my creativity and I always have a blast while doing so. 

3. How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for about 1 and a half years now, and I have been loving every second of it!  Although I have been doing it for a decent amount of time now, I am still in the process of learning more about it each and every time I make a new post. 

4. What do you find most challenging about blogging?
When I went away to school, I started to find it difficult to consistently keep up with my blog and to find enough room in my schedule to continue to work on it. 

5. What do you find most rewarding about blogging?
What I find most rewarding about having my own blog is the satisfaction that I get from posting and seeing that there are some people out there who actually do read my blog and I can't be more thankful for that! I love seeing people's reactions to what I have to say and I am amazed every time I see a comment on one of my blog posts.

6. How many times a week do you try to post?
I am working on trying to be more consistent with my posts.  It is sometimes difficult to keep up with it very often while trying to juggle school work and other school related activities.  Ideally, I am hoping to post at least 1-2 times a week in the future. 

7. What is your favorite movie?
My all time favorite movie is definitely The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan.  When I was in Kindergarten, my mother and I would watch this movie every single day after school.  After watching it so many times, both of us remembered all of the lines and we still love watching it to this day.

 8. What is your favorite fashion trend?
One of my favorite trends has to be a full/pleated skirt.  I love the look of it and I am always drawn to them anytime I see them in a store.

9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have always wanted to go to Italy because I have family there and also because I want to be able to experience the beautiful country.  I am hoping to travel there for a study abroad program in a couple of years. 

10. If you were given a million dollars, how would you spend it?
I have actually thought about this many times and it is always so hard for me to come up with a definite answer.  I think I would buy my dream house on a tropical island and I would bring all of my family members and friends to stay with me.  I would then save some of the money for a few spurge purchases and the rest I would donate to those in need.

11. If you could meet any celebrity (alive or passed) who would it be?
A dream come true for me would be if I met the whole cast of the tv show "Friends."  I love that show so much and it never fails to lighten my mood and put a smile on my face. 


Now I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
-Ally Moran from Ally Takes New York -Jaime Taylor from Candy Stilettos -Lyndsay from Prosecco in the Park -Claire from Little Miss Fashion Queen -Cara from Cara's Cliché

In order to accept the award, each nominee must answer the eleven questions below.  Then you will nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award and be sure to comment on one of their posts to let them know that you nominated them!

Here are your questions to answer:
1. What inspired you to create your blog?
2. What do you love most about blogging?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
6. What is your favorite store to shop in and why?
7. How did you choose your blog name?
8. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
9. What is your favorite television show?
10. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
11. If you could wish for one thing in life, what would it be?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top