Saturday, September 14, 2013





Top and Skirt:Marshall's, Shoes: Guess via DSW, necklace: Forever 21
School started again last week: my last and final year of high school! Being that we are still in the transition from summer to fall, the school is still exrememly hot and uncomfortable.  So, I like wearing skirts and dresses, so that I will feel cooler, and also stylish at the same time.  I bought this floral high-low skirt at Marshall's last year, for only $16.99  This crochet top is also from Marshall's, but was given to me by my sister, because she no longer wanted it.  I bought these Guess wedges from DSW a few years ago, on sale. I loved the cork wedges on these shoes and the fact that they are a tan color.  They complement many outfits and also give me a few inches at the same time! Again, I incorporated this yellow bag into the outfit for the pop of color.  Without it, the outfit would be a little duller. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top